As a Unit Clerk at US Renal Care, you will be an integral part of a cross-functional team, providing operational support to maintain clinic operations and provide the best customer care for patients living with kidney disease.
Customer Care. You will be a critical member of the clinic team, creating awelcoming and professional atmosphere by greeting patients and visitors, answeringphones, answering patient questions, and assisting patients with transportation arrangements,as needed.
Operational Support. You will maintain clinic operations effectively by updating and maintaining medical records, preparing patient records and charts for treatments, and assisting in auditing records for ongoing compliance. You will support financial operations by entering charges and preparing billing and patient attendance logs. You will also complete forms and reports as required by governmental agencies. You will ensure adequate supplies and inventory and reordering when required. In addition, you will help process lab work by preparing lab slips and tubes and directing labs to the appropriate laboratory.
- Six months of relevant experience in clinical/healthcare setting preferred.
- Minimum one year experience in administrative position preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, (including Word and Excel).
- Must be able to organize time and tasks efficiently.
- Proficiency in all USRC applications required within 90 days of hire.
Are you ready to make a difference?
We're here to change the lives of people with kidney disease and shape the future of kidney care. We still have much work ahead. If you desire to make a positive impact in the life of others and pursue a fulfilling career in healthcare, we invite you to join our team at U.S. Renal Care.