Merakey is currently looking for a Registrar to join our Financial Services division our Harrisburg, PA location.
Mon- Fri 8:AM - 4:00 PM - this can flexible
The Registrar will be responsible for verifying insurances on various web based systems including PA Auto EVS, Promise and Navinet to ensure the billing system reflects the accurate billing information for our consumers. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Reaching out to insurance companies by telephone to verify insurances
- Manually submitting claims to various insurance companies
- Register new consumers, update financials, demographic information, discharge consumers in Avatar
- Entering authorizations from various insurance companies and payers into our billing system
- Working in excel spreadsheets
- Assist with special projects as needed
- The ability to work independently and multitask is a must
- Must have the ability to work assigned schedule to meet programmatic needs and work closely with all levels of financial and programmatic staff
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
For more information on Merakey and our various divisions, please visit: www.merakey.org
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY TODAY www.merakey.org/careers Requisition # 49111
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 1 year experience with administrative tasks
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience with medical billing systems is preferred
- Experience with verifying commercial insurance is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled