We're looking for thoughtful, bold designers to join our mission-driven team for internships this year.
Your mission will be to contribute to the conceptual and creative work we create for our partner brands, towards their business and social impact goals. You will bring your vision and unconventional thinking to help culminate game-changing creative ideas -- and bring them to life.
We want to hear what inspires you. We're looking for interns who are character-aligned with enso and are eager to gain experience within (and contribute to) an impact-driven strategy and creative company.
You'll hit the ground running during your internship and will be utilized to your fullest potential. You will support the creative team and have a manager who is invested in your growth and development..
Who You Are:
- You are a design extraordinaire. You have strong knowledge of design principles in graphic design, typography, and digital media. You are well versed with design and photography tools (Adobe Suite) and have a fierce ambition to strengthen your craft.
- You are a curious problem solver. You are up-to-date with popular culture and current trends in the design, creative, advertising and social impact industries.
- You are a fearless optimist. You have a deep passion for social impact and believe in enso's mission of creating impact at scale, ideally with experience working or volunteering on positive impact causes.
- You are an eager creator. You have bold ideas and are not afraid to pursue them full force. You thrive working in collaboration with a diverse group of people and bringing projects to life.
- You are the ultimate multi-tasker. You have the ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with strong organization and prioritization skills.
Here's What You Can Expect...
LEGACY | Your impact in this role
- You will contribute to building world changing shared missions with some of today's top people-powered brands dedicated to impact such as Google, Khan Academy, Nature Conservancy, Omidyar Network.
MASTERY | The growth and development you will experience
- You will join an incredibly talented diverse team of Creative Directors, Copywriters, and Art Directors to concept visual directions for creative projects.
- You will further develop your ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced environment.
FREEDOM | The tangible and intangible perks of this role
- You will work in Santa Monica and have countless restaurants and cultural events options, as well as incredible access to nearby surfing and trails in the Santa Monica mountains.
- You will be invited to work from anywhere on Wednesdays (every week!), allowing you to exercise your remote working chops.
Feel Right For You? Throw your hat in the ring!
Please share your resume and portfolio link, and complete the following short answer questions. Please note: this is a paid internship for US citizens for 2-3 months at $15/hour. If applying for university course credit, we're happy to explore compliance with university requirements.
What Happens Next?
We promise that every application will be met with human eyes. We care about your candidate experience and will do our best to communicate with you as soon as we can. Strong candidates will be invited to have a short initial phone conversation with a member of our talent team.