AHC Imaging - Executive Blvd
If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire an Imaging Coordinator who will embrace our mission to extend God’s care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
This position serves as the primary owner of physician satisfaction regarding the scheduling of their patients for imaging services in the Adventist HealthCare OP Imaging System. Works closely with the Centralized Scheduling department and imaging modalities to ensure proper coordination of services on behalf of referring physicians and their patients. Assists referring providers’ offices, insurance carriers, as well as patients regarding pre-certification/preauthorization verification. Attends meetings and participate in special committees, perform other duties and assignments as necessary. Maintains patient confidentiality and protects operations by keeping information confidential and following HIPAA guidelines.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- 2+ years’ experience working as an Imaging Technologist, or experience in a customer support and/or marketing role, or experience obtaining Prior Authorization / Precertification, and knowledge of, CPT code, ICD-9 code, and medical terminology to facilitate and assist with the process.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Imaging degree desirable, however, we will consider Business, Marketing, or Healthcare Management.
- Knowledge of imaging exams and protocols
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to travel and visit physician offices
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
- Work life balance through non rotating shifts
- Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
- Free Employee parking
- Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
- 100% Coverage for inpatient care – at Adventist HealthCare facilities
- 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide – after copay
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
Full-time days; 40 hours per week