The primary duty of this position is to create and design internal and external marketing and recruitment collateral for both ONR and ONR clients. This position must successfully work, interact, and partner with ONR’s business development, recruitment, operations, clinical, and administrative teams, with the ONR brand consistent, professional, and unique.
ONR is seeking an individual that initiates creative designs and incorporates the gift of language to achieve the “wow factor” deserving of our entrepreneurial organization. Initial and on-going exploration of ONR’s sector of the healthcare business is a must.
This individual must strive, relentlessly, to better understand ONR’s business, clients and competitors.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
The statements below reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job:
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure that the Marketing department runs smoothly.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Work with manager and various departments to determine collateral budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Review all existing ONR collateral sales and marketing material; catalogue and file all materials in a logical and easily accessible manner.
- Create and develop, on an ongoing basis, marketing brochures, sales presentations, ONR newsletter and mailers, as requested.
- Produce time sensitive presentations for sales calls in an expedient and timely manner.
- Assist with organizing promotional events, i.e., recruitment and sales tradeshows, as well as all other events.
- Procure extensive knowledge of ONR’s services, sales strategies, and core values.
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities.
- Partner with the ONR Business Development team to complement sales goals with associated sales and marketing tools.
- Work closely with ONR’s recruitment department to establish mailers and national hiring strategies.
- Coordinate media and social networking placement to enhance ONR’s public image and brand.
- Actively participate in weekly Business Development calls.
- Offer expert advice to develop innovative advertising, public relations and events.
- Provide direction and expertise in social media networking (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Oversee ONR web page and ensure the marketing efforts to direct traffic back to the ONR site.
- Coordinate all collateral material with customers, related to Census Development.
- Collaborate with Clinical Services to develop educational training resources, flyers, and company webinars.
- Assist in the negotiation with media partners to guarantee advantageous contracts.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Gate keep all active Clinical and Business forms; design and update all organizational flow charts, in cooperation with key department heads.
- Assist with posting Recruitment positions on social media sites.
- Performing other related duties as required.
III. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education, Experience, and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing from an accredited University or college.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of comprehensive creative design experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with WordPress, SEO and Google Analytics required.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects at one time; ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Must have demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy with a working knowledge of marketing techniques.
- Must have demonstrated experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
- Must be organized with the ability to multi-task and possess strong administrative skills.
- Should be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and have experience working with graphics, communications and marketing software systems.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by telephone, e-mail and in person with customers, co-workers and supervisors; must be easy to talk to and friendly on the phone and via email correspondence.
- Analytical—must be able to synthesize complex or diverse information.
- Problem solving—must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyze information skillfully.
- Quality management—be able to look for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Judgment—must display a willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions.
- Planning/organizing—must be able to prioritize and plan work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Safety and security—must actively promote and personally observe safety and security procedures and use equipment and materials for ONR business use only.
- Language skills - Strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary to handle fast paced situations and interact professionally and courteously with all personnel and vendors.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS WITH OR WITHOUT REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, push, stoop, reach above the shoulder, grasp, pull, bend repeatedly, identify colors, hear with aid, see, write, count, read, speak, analyze, alphabetize, lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Conditions may include working closely with others, working alone and working protracted or irregular hours and traveling by airplane/vehicle.
- Equipment (machines, tools, devices) used in performing only the essential functions include computer and related equipment, calculator, copier, fax machine and telephone.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Wordpress: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe Suite: 2 years (Required)
- Adobe Photoshop: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Required)
- Google Analytics: 2 years (Required)
This job will require you to pass a background check: