This is a great opportunity to open doors with a global company like Cargill! NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! Take the first step and apply to join our team!
Why Choose Cargill?
- Receive competitive pay starting at $15 - $22/hr + train incentive program and available overtime!
- Open doors to a long term career with a global company like Cargill
- Comprehensive Training
- Team Work Environment
A typical day on the job may include:
- Operate safely within Cargill policy, procedures, and governmental regulations and fully participate in Cargill Safety programs.
- Perform critical operations to keep facility running.
- Other grain handling including, filling /reclaiming of ground piles, transferring, blending etc.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Monitor equipment to ensure it's in good working order, participate in the overall maintenance of the facility and equipment - notify management of any necessary repairs or possible equipment concerns.
- Be an involved/engaged member of a team and be willing to act and think independently.
What you will need:
- Must be eligible to work in the Unites States without visa sponsorship
- Be 18 years or older
- Must be able to read/write English
- Able to perform physical job duties including bending/stooping, climbing ladders, open/close valves, shoveling, pounding with hammer and work in confined spaces
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Able to work under special work conditions, such as extreme heat or cold.
- Ability to work in elevated areas
- Ability to work overtime, holidays, nights, weekends or different shifts
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 /hour