Position: Senior, Software Developer (Primarily Back End, Little Front End)
Palinode is seeking a Senior, Software Developer (Primarily Back End, Little Front End) for onsite at Brentwood, TN office
Founded in 2016, Palinode, LLC is a leading provider of credit dispute resolution technology. Sonnet, our SaaS product, automates e-OSCAR and Direct credit dispute workflows and supports compliance with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) regulations for “reasonable investigation,” as well as each client’s policies and procedures. Sonnet allows data furnishers to research and compare data electronically, highlights anomalies in the data, provides suggested responses, and delivers responses to e-OSCAR. More information available at palinode.io
General, Tools, and Language Experience
- 5+ years of PHP experience – Laravel experience is a plus
- PostgreSQL administration
- Strong Linux (LAMP) & Windows admin skills for maintaining patches and general security
- Networking and software architecture
- Knowledge/experience of SDLC practices
- Develop server-side automation and scripting.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, build enhancements to software and related systems.
- Support quality development practices, including test driven development.
- Participate in technology roadmap strategies and execution.
- Write User Stories, define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress.
- Actively participate in improving the code base by performing code reviews.
- Partner with Palinode implementation staff and the client’s IT and operations teams.
- Contribute to documentation of system design and procedures.
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently and prioritize, in collaboration with coworkers
- Thrives in a small and collaborative environment
- Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Problem Solving
- Documentation Skills
- Phone Skills
- Analyzing Information
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
- PHP: 5 years (Required)
- CSS: 3 years (Required)
- Linux (LAMP): 3 years (Required)