CDI/Audit Specialist – Health Information Management
Montrose Memorial Hospital is looking for a CDI/Audit Specialist to join our Health Information Management Department.
At Montrose Memorial Hospital, excellent care is our priority. Our vision is to be your hospital and healthcare resource of choice.
What we have to offer:
- Lifestyle: Opportunity to live in a wonderful, iconic Western Slope community.
- Activities: Direct access to outdoor and indoor fun for all four seasons.
- Award Winning: Top 20 Rural Community Hospital in the Nation.
- Benefits: Relocation and Education assistance. Medical, vision, dental, 401k retirement services. Annual leave including vacation, sick and holiday pay. Cafeteria discounts, fitness benefits and premium pay programs.
What will you do:
- The purpose of the CDI/Audit Specialist position is to ensure the integrity and quality of the data reported is supported by provider clinical documentation to accurately reflect reimbursement and quality reporting.
- The CDI/Audit Specialist demonstrates the ability to obtain documentation relevant to denials avoidance related to audit programs, recognizing and promulgating to physicians the synergies of clinical documentation for both the physician and the hospital.
What you will need:
- Associates Degree from an NLN or CCNE accredited nursing program with a minimum of 2 years related clinical experience or Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing from an NLN or CCNE accredited baccalaureate nursing program with a minimum of 2 years of related clinical experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of CDI experience. CCDS or CDIP certification, or have within 1 year of employment.
Job Type: Full-time