Aircraft Cabin Cleaning (3rd shift)
Prospect Airport Services, Inc. is a leading provider of aviation support services with over 10,000 dedicated employees located in 34 airports throughout the United States.
We are currently recruiting for a number of openings in the position of 3RD SHIFT (MIDNIGHTS) Aircraft Cabin Cleaning at Newark Liberty Airport, must be able and willing to work a open schedule.
This job requires, but is not limited to, the following:
-Restock lavatory supplies
- Remove trash from floor, seats and visible trash from seat pockets
- Remove crumbs and other debris from seats
- Clean galley countertops
-Clean galley floors
- Arrange seat-belts
- Place armrest in down position
- Clean front and back of tray tables
-Straighten seat back pocket material
-Carry your own cleaning supplies to the aircraft
-Perform security searches on aircraft i.e. seats, pockets, compartments, closets, foot rest, etc.
-Remove dirty linens
-Place pillow packs on seats
-High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
-Valid Driver’s License preferred but not required -
Fluent in English (Must be proficient both written & verbal)
-Ability to complete computer training
-Must be a team player, as this position requires teamwork daily
- Ability to bend, lift, pull, push, climb, walk and perform physical labor. - Ability to speak and understand English instructions and communication. - Ability to effectively work around and communicate with flight crews, co-workers, general traveling public and supervision. - Ability to Empty trash cans and remove large bags of trash (excess of 50 pounds) from the aircraft. -Ability to lift, push, pull up to approximately 30 - 45 pounds -Supply bag typically weighs 10 - 15 pounds and the vacuum weighs 2 - 4 pounds. - Ability to repetitively bend and pull during cleaning aircraft.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person