Department of Homeland Security ESOC employees are required to obtain an Entry on Duty (EOD) clearance to support this program. Candidates should possess a Secret, TS/SCI, or existing EOD with DHS.
L'Enfant Plaza, Washington, DC
BS in STEM or related field
BS 12-15 years; Masters 10 years; 10+ years of hands-on general infrastructure administration and system engineering.
CASP, GCIH, GCWN, GISF, GISP, GSSP, GICSP, GSSP, SEI, CISSP, CSSLP, SSCP, CCNP, CCNP Security, CCIE Security, CEH, ECSP, MCSE, RHCA, RHCE, VCP, VCAP, VCIX, VCDX, Certified Splunk Architect
Pueo Business Solutions has an immediate need for a Senior Security Engineer to support this DHS SOC Program.
The Senior Security Engineer we are looking for is a self-starter who has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, flexibility, good judgment and the ability to coordinate multiple, concurrent tasks in an effective manner. The right candidate for the Senior Security Engineer works with internal, Agile based multi-disciplinary team to ensure the systems are functional, secure, and scalable. They will engineer design and develop cyber security technology along with integration of new architectural features into existing infrastructures while maintaining the integrity and security of enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks. they will develop systems and networks that will be used to collect and process data and improve the DHS SOC security infrastructure.
- Department of Homeland Security ESOC employees are required to obtain an Entry on Duty (EOD) clearance to support this program.
- Candidates should possess a Secret, TS/SCI, or existing EOD with DHS.
- 10+ years of hands-on general infrastructure administration and system engineering.
- Experience with 2+ of the following areas.
o Implementing STIG / NIST / OSCAP frameworks on RHEL.
o Experience with SELinux.
o Building custom kickstart files to manage partitions and systems configuration.
o Automating bare metal deployments with Satellite server.
o Linux security & systems engineering, design, and support.
o Network administration and design.
o Configuring and managing virtualized environments.
o Network access, identity and access management (e.g. public key infrastructure, PKI).
- Experience with Python and Shell Scripting.
- Experience with system engineering and network and system administration as related to orchestration and automated deployments.
- Experience with the tools used to design, build, deploy, and maintain infrastructure in a variety of cloud environments (GitLab CI, Ansible Tower, JIRA, Jenkins, Satellite).
- Experience with Direct Customer Engagement.
- Experience with Requirements Identification and decomposition.
- Experience working with developers and process improvement.
- Experience identifying new tools and/or required upgrades based on ROI.
- Experience and knowledge with designing, building, deploying, and maintaining infrastructure in cloud environments.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
Extremely competitive salary!
30 days of leave (holiday, leave, personal).
100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
Employer automatically contributes 4.5% to 401K no employee matching necessary.
Training and Education employer reimbursement up to $2,500 per calendar year, with full tuition paid for select Masters programs.