Come join our team! We are a continuously growing, locally owned and operated home health and hospice company headquartered in beautiful Savannah, Georgia, with offices serving Coastal Georgia and South Carolina. We’re known for our high quality of care and for our ability to provide a continuum of care through our home health, hospice, private duty, and geriatric care management service lines. We are also an industry leader in the use of technology to support quality outcomes, reduce rehospitalizations, and empower our patients toward self-management.
Job Summary: Responsible for developing and maintaining professional relationships with current and prospective referral sources in targeted geographical area and facilities to achieve targeted growth goals for all THA Group service lines. Establishes a presence and professional relationship with patients and staff at assigned facilities. Interacts with staff and patients to ensure care transitions are smooth, efficient, and patient centered.
- Completes Care Transitions process with new referrals as assigned in area physician offices, facilities, etc.
- Establishes professional working relationships with actual and potential referral sources in designated service area and facilities for the purpose of achieving targeted growth goals.
- Educates referral sources and the provider community regarding available services.
- Acts as a liaison between physician/facility staff (discharge planners, case managers, etc.), patients/caregivers, and company resources to ensure smooth patient care transitions.
- Completes Care Transitions process with new referrals in assigned territory.
- Collects, evaluates and reports data related to business development efforts as requested.
- Coordinates special promotional events as required.
- Assists in developing and/or obtaining appropriate marketing and patient-oriented materials.
- Communicates effectively with clinical and other team members to ensure seamless services to clients.
- Works interactively with customer relations and business development team to coordinate market development.
- Supports the weekend process for Customer Intake/Registration and Scheduling as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, with an emphasis in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum two years’ experience in health care; specific experience in home health care or hospice preferred
- Previous marketing, sales and/or client relations experience.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Maintains constructive working relationships with people at all levels of the organization.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to exercise seasoned judgment and prioritize multiple tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Client Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)