As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, September 2023)
Day to Day
As a Team Lead within Trust & Safety you are responsible for protecting the integrity of Indeed’s products by overseeing a team dedicated to monitoring the accuracy and precision of Indeed’s fraud moderation processes. You will lead a team of up to 10 direct reports focused on data analysis, process improvement and providing recommendations for tooling improvements that will shape the future of fraud moderation at Indeed.
You will be expected to provide regular 1-on-1 coaching for your team members, sharing constructive feedback on their performance and behaviors. Mentorship and thought leadership are two critical success factors in the role of a Team Lead within Trust & Safety. You will work collaboratively with your team to set goals, outline project milestones and measure the success of your team efforts. Utilizing data, you will establish team priorities and provide justification for requests, encouraging your team to be data driven in their work. Critical thinking and problem solving skills will be key to providing your team with direction and ensuring goals stay on track.
- Manage a team of up to 10 direct reports
- Provide 1-on-1 coaching and feedback to your team on a regular basis
- Establish goals to drive team-wide results, identify what is important, clarify next steps and delegate effectively to meet expectations
- Review existing operational processes and identify opportunities for improvements
- Use data analysis to inform your decisions and the direction of your team on a day to day basis
- Effectively assign projects to team members based on their strengths and interests
- Work with your manager to develop a long-term vision for your team and identify when additional headcount is needed
- Act as the hiring manager for the team, interviewing candidates and onboarding new employees
- Work in partnership with cross functional collaborators including Scaled Operations, International Operations, Engineering, and Product across Indeed
- Consider the job seeker experience in every facet of your work
- 2+ years experience in a similar field, ideally within a company that has user generated content requiring moderation
- Able to deliver clear and succinct interpretations of data in a manner accessible to all relevant Indeed teams
- Self-starter, intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Capability to validate and explain results to interested parties
- Technical knowledge with a proficiency in manipulating data sets in SQL or equivalent and drawing insights from data
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, results-oriented, with excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinker with exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills
Salary Range Transparency
US Remote 66,000 - 96,000 USD per year
Austin Metro Area 66,000 - 96,000 USD per year
New York City Metro Area 85,000 - 123,000 USD per year
Seattle 84,000 - 123,000 USD per year
San Francisco Metro Area 94,000 - 136,000 USD per year
Austin Metro Area 66,000 - 96,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position in the given work location. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range(s) listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), a Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Benefits - Health, Work/Life Harmony, & Wellbeing
We care about what you care about. We have a multitude of benefits to support Indeedians, as well as their pets, kids, and partners. Select your country and learn more about our employee benefits, program, & perks at https://benefits.indeed.jobs!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Accommodations at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at [email protected]. If you are requesting accommodation for an interview, please reach out at least one week in advance of your interview.
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system. We are committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated individuals, a fair chance at employment.
Reference ID: 43464
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $66,000.00 - $96,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
- Are you authorized to work in the United States?
- Are you a current or former Indeed Employee?
- How did you hear about this role?
- Leadership/Mentorship: 1 year (Required)
- Fraud prevention and detection: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote