Apartment Complex Manager
Midtown Gardens Apartments
Burlington, IA 52601
$17.00 / Hour
30 Hours / Week
The Darwin T. Lynner Company is seeking an Apartment Complex Manager for 62 units. Of those 18 are Section 8 Government Subsidized Affordable Housing serving tenants with low income and 42 units are market and regional housing.
Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
This is a full time position with benefits.
- Paid Holidays & Sick Days
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Company subsidized health plan benefits including health, dental, and life insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- Opportunity for Annual Bonus
Degree in Business Administration preferred.
Applicants with equivalent experience in related field will be considered.
Ideal candidate will possess knowledge of:
- HUD requirements
- Housing certifications
- Realpage software
- Contract bidding
- Basic accounting skills
- Microsoft Outlook
- And have excellent organizational skills
- Managing 62 units
- Uphold day to day operations of agency
- Implement and enforce all requirements set forth by HUD and agency
- Report submission to HUD Offices and Iowa Finance Authority
- Maintain office and maintenance departments
- Supervise and direct onsite staff and contractors
- Keep excellent tenant and applicant files
- Perform basic monthly accounting duties
- Leasing of units
- Monthly payroll and quarterly reports
- And bidding contracts.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Apartment Complex Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Property Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 4 years (Required)
- Burlington, IA (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts