Advance your career as a Senior National Account Executive focused on our Front End (Impulse) Business. Here at Kellogg we care about and celebrate your success. Working closely with key customer contacts, you will lead and own the responsibility of driving profitable business growth, within high volume categories, and influence all purchasing decisions of customers. Your outstanding business acumen, senior level selling skills and effective communication will foster consensus building required to meet revenue goals for both Kellogg’s and your customer. All while continuing to build your successful career in a thriving company culture and world of opportunity.
At Kellogg, we are passionate about our brands, business and our outstanding food. Are you ready to leave your footprint (Or as Tony would say paw print) with an industry leader?
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Account Development – Serving as the primary contact for category buyers, you will create annual account level business plans that the competition will wish they thought of. These plans will set objectives to support all brands through merchandising, promotions, advertising, shelf space, pricing and new products.
- Thought Leadership – You will be partnering with key retailer decision makers to develop and implement new ways of thinking and go to market strategies for the front end and impulse sales business.
- Strategic Partnerships – Educating and developing rapport with internal and external customers, you will promote partnerships, seek feedback and proactively addressing customer needs and requests.
- Analytics – Knowing your business will be imperative in driving sales growth. Performing pre and post promotion analysis and revising future programs as necessary will be a key to your success.
- Budget Management – You will be responsible for achieving Profit & Loss metrics.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Sales, Marketing, Category Management, or Consumer/Shopper Marketing experience
- Top National Account Customer Experience and Head Quarter Penetration (in either a direct selling or partnership resource capacity, i.e. Marketing, Category Management, etc.)
- Consumer Package Goods (CPG) Industry related work experience
- Advanced project/process skillset, including experience in P&L’s, financial analysis, as well as superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Ability to work in conditions, which include multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities, extended work schedules, and specific time constraints.
- BA/BS Degree
- Experience managing trade dollars within assigned budgets
- Prior experience with Syndicated Data (i.e. Nielsen or IRI)
This position is responsible for products across all Kellogg Business Units.
The ideal candidate will reside in the Western region of the US but may consider individuals located in the Chicago or Minneapolis metro areas. Must have access to a major airport location.
- A flexible work schedule and the ability to travel up to 40-50% of the time but may vary depending on location of residency.
- This position provides participation in the Kellogg Auto Reimbursement Program.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on one of the links below:
THE FINER PRINT
- Kellogg K-Values
- New Hire Benefits Guide
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
Job Function: Sales and Category Management
Primary Location: USA-California
Other Locations: USA-CO-Denver, USA-IL-Chicago, USA-MN-Minneapolis
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Jul 6, 2018, 10:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: Yes