VistaJet is the world’s leading global business aviation company and a leading luxury brand. We arrange flight services for ultra-high net worth individuals, corporations, and governments around the globe. VistaJet entered the US market in 2013 and is now expanding its customer-facing office in New York, which is located in a two-story SoHo loft.
We seek a part-time Office Cleaner to help care for and maintain our New York Office as well as support our local team with miscellaneous tasks. Overall duties will include cleaning and general office maintenance & support. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, have an impeccable attention to detail, and be able to handle variety of duties simultaneously.
Working days and hours to be agreed upon, but generally 4 days a week, beginning after 2 PM, and not to exceed 26 hours per week.
- Clean, wipe, vacuum/mop, dust, sanitize, and organize nightly
- Monitor, clean, and service washroom
- Collect and remove rubbish
- Restock supplies
- Complete minor repairs and office improvements
- Support the Office Manager with chores & tasks (prepare for meetings, move furniture, pick up supplies, etc.)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years of cleaning experience
- Reliable and professional
- Willing to wear multiple hats
- Prepared to execute all duties and responsibilities in a safe and timely manner
- Able to provide references
- English speaking
- 4+ years of cleaning experience
- Retail / reception background
- Experience in office environment
- Familiarity with luxury brands and spaces
VistaJet is an equal employment opportunity employer. VistaJet does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. VistaJet also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more