This position is ONLY for UTAH residents. Please only apply if you are in Utah.
Please note that there will be an on-site training in Sandy, Utah for 3 weeks. Work from home will apply once you graduated from training.
Amazing opportunity in an amazing company!
Starting at $13.50/hour with plenty of opportunities for increases!
Have you ever thought of working in a company that allows you to fulfill your dreams? At ClearSource you win points just for coming to work and getting good QA scores. Those points can be exchanged against concert tickets, outdoor activities, and much more. We are even planning a trip next year to South Asia! Where do YOU want to go?
Are you tech-savvy and great at connecting with people to create the best customer experience they’ve ever had? Do you love grilling and baking? If not, are you willing to learn?
If this sounds like you, ClearSource would like to invite you to apply to join our team! We work with a celebrated manufacturer of wood pellet smoker grills. Our team of top-notch representatives assists customers with instructions, replacement parts, or just explaining how to cook the best ribs.
This is a Tech Support/ Customer service post.
- Type a minimum of 40 WPM with minimal grammatical errors
- Open availability - BBQ magic happens on evenings, weekends, and holidays!
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to balance multiple computer systems
- Exceptional soft skills/interpersonal skills
- Curious - you like to take things apart and find out how they work
- 1-2 years tech support experience preferred, but not required
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Passion for cooking and barbecuing is a plus!
To fit these expectations, we offer a competitive compensation rate starting at $13.50/hour with plenty of potential for wage increases.
How is ClearSource different from every other call center?
ClearSource is an award-winning customer experience provider. Our employees enjoy the freedom to do what is right for the customer on every call. As a Customer Support Technician, you'll help us maintain our 97%+ customer satisfaction rating.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental insurance available to full-time employees during open enrollment
- Paid holidays available to full-time employees
- Paid time off, wage increases, and employee rewards program available to all employees. Learn more about our rewards program here http://clearsourcebpo.com/perks/
- We love investing in our employees by promoting from within! 90% of our managers started as a customer service representative here.
- Our leaders are focused on helping employees learn and grow - we want to help you achieve your goals, whatever they may be.
- Leadership programs are available for those who want a fast-track to leadership opportunities.
- Casual environment and dress code.
System and Office Requirements to be provided by the team member:
- Noise-free, distraction-free home office in a separate room with a door that locks.
- Internet Access
- Minimum 5 Mbps download without packet loss or delay
- Minimum 2.5 Mbps upload without packet loss or delay
- DSL, Cable, or Fiber only.
- Dial-up, satellite, and wireless connections are NOT permitted. * Internet connection must be a wired connection to your computer (wireless not permitted).
- Sound card with speakers or USB speakers
- Anti-Virus Software, Anti-Spyware, & Firewall – current and regularly updated required
- USB headset that meets ClearSource requirements (see below)
- Gaming, wireless, Bluetooth headsets are not permitted * Home office computer that meets the following requirements
Operating System (one of the following):
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- 32-bit version of Windows is not permitted
- 2.0 GHz or higher For Windows 10
- 1.5 GHz or higher for Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS
- 15 inches or larger
- Minimum resolution: 1024×768
- NOTE: Dual Monitors strongly recommended
- Minimum 1 available USB
VoIP USB Headset Requirements:
- Headset packaging/instructions must state that product is made for using VoIP or Skype.
- Gaming – headsets are not acceptable. * Must be a wired connection to your computer. Wireless connections are NOT permitted.
- The headset must be a USB headset.
- Headsets that plug into a headphone/mic jack or portable devices (3.5mm plug) are NOT acceptable.
- Headset packaging must state that it has a noise-canceling microphone.
Netbooks, Chromebooks, iPads, and other tablets do not meet the requirements.
- Minimum 5 Mbps download and 2.5 Mbps upload without packet loss or delay—DSL or Cable only.
- Dial-up, satellite, and wireless connections are NOT permitted.
Home-based team members are free to choose their own Internet Service Providers (ISP). ClearSource requires that an ISP provides consistent “up” time. Dial-up, satellite, and wireless connections do not meet our requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)