Our patient focused dental office is looking for a full time Dental Associate. A partnership will be available for those interested seeking ownership. Our ideal dental associate will be paid a daily minimum to start and progress to a percentage of production. A retirement plan, Health Insurance and Tuition for CE is reimbursed for those who become partners.
Requirements of our associates:
- Treat our staff and patients as you would want to be treated.
- Function as a team member
- Being conscientious of the quality of treatment they are providing.
- Be open to a review of your dental treatment and chairside behavior by the owner and staff.
- Know how to delegate and utilize staff to their maximum potential.
- Is receptive to learning and teaching others.
Preference is given to those who have completed a GPR or are....
- Competent in removal of impacted 3rd molars
- Competent in molar root canal therapy
- Competent or a desire to treat mild - moderate orthodontic issues utilizing Invisalign, Clear Correct or traditional bracket/wires.
- Have a strong interest in cosmetic cases and/or comprehensive oral rehabilitation procedures.
We are not a DSO or a corporate dental chain. All candidates must submit a resume for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $450.00 - $550.00 per day
- general dentist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Illinois Dental (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift