As a Sales Representative you could potentially earn between $80,000 – $190,000 annually (Base+commission). Consistently rated at the top of river, ocean and expedition cruising, award winning Viking Cruises offers high earning potential unlike any you will find. Currently offering a Signing & Retention Bonus of $3,000
Only Applicants who live in the state of Arizona will be considered for this opportunity.
Do you have inside, travel, insurance, real estate, mortgage, or telephone sales experience?
Viking is the place for you!!
As a remote call center sales representative, you’ll be advising Viking guests on cruise opportunities with the primary goal of closing the sale!
- Handle inbound sales calls from consumers, identify their needs, and make travel recommendations (no cold calling, ever)
- Make follow-up outbound calls, overcome obstacles, and close the sale
- Build lasting relationships to drive consumer loyalty
- Enjoy working from home in a fully virtual environment
- Are resilient and have high ethical standards
- Are coachable, open to feedback, highly motivated and driven to succeed with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Are highly collaborative and a self-starter
- 2 years’ experience in remote telephone sales with a verifiable track record of success
- Call center experience, preferred
- Ability to maintain individual sales goals
- Previous sales experience with ability to close on the first call
- Flexibility in your schedule, to include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency with basic computer applications and equipment (MS Word, Teams, Outlook)
- Must be able to provide:
- A distraction-free workspace/environment
- Space for a desktop computer with 2-3 monitors
- Stable power source and internet connection:
- Dedicated high-speed internet (minimum) of 25 Mbps Upload and Download Speeds and ethernet connection (connection cannot be Wireless, Wi-Fi extenders, Wi-Fi repeaters, MiFi's, or Hotspots)
- Commission Guarantee: two thousand dollars per month for the first 3 months of employment
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Pay Range: twenty-nine thousand to thirty-eight thousand nine hundred dollars annually/paid hourly (determined by several factors, such as geographic location)
- Historic average commission range: fifty-three thousand dollars -one hundred fifty-two thousand dollars (based on overall department performance and the terms of the applicable commission plan
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance at a highly subsidized rate (some plans are fully paid by Viking)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Vacation accrues up to 15 days per year
- Paid sick time
- Paid training
- Paid holiday
- Free and/or discounted cruises
- Highly subsidized gym membership
- Discounts on theatres, theme parks, movie tickets, and much more
Viking was founded in 1997 with the vision that travel could be more destination focused and culturally immersive. In 2000, the company purchased Europe’s KD River Cruises in order to grow its fleet, to leverage 40 years of river cruising experience and to acquire rights to prime docking locations in key European cities.
The company expanded into the American market in 2000, establishing a sales and marketing office in Los Angeles, California. Since then, Viking has grown to be the leading small ship travel company, offering river, ocean and expedition voyages on all seven continents.
With an operational office in Basel, Switzerland, Viking provides destination-focused itineraries for curious travelers. Each journey includes a shore excursion in every port and an onboard and onshore enrichment program that provides deep immersion in the destination through performances of music and art, cooking demonstrations, informative port talks and carefully selected guest lecturers.
With 250 awards to its name, the company currently operates a fleet of state-of-the-art ships that have received numerous accolades since their launch from industry experts and travelers alike. For the second year in a row, Viking was voted the #1 River Line and the #1 Ocean Line by Condé Nast Traveler in the publication’s 2022 Readers’ Choice Awards. Viking was also named #1 for both Rivers and Oceans by Travel + Leisure in the 2022 World’s Best Awards making it the only cruise line to reach the top of its categories in both publications in the same year.
Viking marked its 25th anniversary in 2022; during this milestone year, Viking welcomed two new identical expedition ships, as well as two new, identical ocean ships, new Viking Longships® in Europe and new purpose-built vessels for the Nile, Mekong and Mississippi rivers.