We are searching for an aggressive, dedicated, and empathetic self-starter ready to take their career to the next level. This is a high activity role with a lot of cold calling and door knocking. Ultimately, the more activity you put out, the more deals will be closed.
- Do you have 5+ years of aesthetic capital equipment sales experience?
- Does the thought of earning $300k+ in year 1 with uncapped earning potential excite you?
- Do you possess a hunter mentality and excel at driving new business development through cold calling and lead generation?
- Are you passionate about selling products that improve people's quality of life and overall well-being?
This is the perfect opportunity to join RampUp's growing talent community.
RampUp matches you with the leading aesthetic companies in North America to help you land your dream job and put you in a position to thrive in a booming industry.
In this role, we are looking for someone who has strong organizational and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to develop relationships with customers. A strong track record of sales accomplishments in an aesthetic capital equipment sales environment is a requirement. It is important that you are comfortable with high travel and have excellent time management skills to work autonomously.
- Achieve individual and team territory sales objectives
- Meet with prospective and existing customers to provide product demonstrations
- Maintain accurate records of prospective customers and competitive information
- Attend company workshops and training centers
- Acquire product knowledge through product training and competitive analysis
- Deeply competitive salesforce - everyone works hard for his or her success
- You will find a home here if you are a highly driven, money motivated individual who will stop at nothing to achieve success
- Covering Greater Boston Area
- Base salary: $125k
- Year 1: $300k overall compensation at quota
- Uncapped earning potential
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Company car
- Bachelors of Science preferred
- 5+ years selling aesthetic capital equipment
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Valid drivers license
- Up to 50-75% travel
If you're interested, please apply through this portal and create your profile on https://rampupinc.com/aesthetics/
Even if you feel this role would not be a great fit for you, we would love for you to join our community!
We support every aesthetics role there is, including entry-level associates to experienced capital sales, practice development and post-sale support, management and VPs, to clinical educators, account executives, and more. Our platform connects talented candidates with employers in every nich of the beauty industry including medical device, capital equipment, biotechnology, software, pharmaceutical, facial aesthetics, medical spas, and equipment distributors for CO2 lasers, radio frequency, skin rejuvenation, body contouring, injectables, womens health, and many more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.