● Formulate strategies and execute sales plan to expand company's sales and meet business objectives in North and Latin Americas.
● Aggressively identify and acquire new customers, develop new channels and new applications for existing and future product portfolio to maximize sales opportunities.
● Recruit, develop and manage sales representatives in the regions to promote GP, create new pipelines, capture sales opportunities, and provide services to end customers to maximize sales growth.
● Maintain business and relationship with existing customer base and explore new opportunities for continual sales growth.
● Coordinate business agreements negotiation with different stakeholders inside the company and with customer organization to protect company’s best interest.
● Communicate internally to all levels and inter-departments to secure new pipelines, support business development, provide business solution, and build strategic relationship with customers.
● Promote GP products at selected industry tradeshows and conferences.
● Develop and deliver annual sales budgets, provide various sales forecasts and reports for periodic review.
● Coordinate with internal stakeholders in different regions for daily operations associated with or in support of the function of commercial activities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $200,000.00 per year
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person