Here's the 411:
We're looking for a Senior WordPress Developer to work within our St. Louis offices (sorry, local candidates ONLY). This is an incredible opportunity for someone with the right skill set and personality to be part of a rapidly growing agency.
This position will work closely with our designer to work on the following types of projects:
- Custom HTML email templates - we primarily use MJML and Mailchimp.
- Custom landing page development (in WordPress).
- Various other updates to existing sites as needed.
- Maintaining hosting and updates of websites on Flywheel.
This person needs to have the following technical knowledge:
- Knowledge of PHP, at least in terms of using WordPress.
Types of qualities this person has:
- Lifelong student mentality - always learning, staying up-to-date, and not afraid to dig in.
- Humble, but confident - you know what it takes to get the job done and aren't afraid to bring ideas to the table, but are also willing to listen and hear feedback from teams.
- Creative mindset - the best ideas come from brainstorm and team mentality. If you have another idea for how something can work in the design, we want to hear it.
- Attention to detail - you are able to develop a website that looks exactly like the design mockup.
- Communication - this is key. You need to have the confidence to talk with clients as needed and be a good communicator internally with the creative team. Whether it's bringing new ideas, bringing up concerns about designs before getting to dev, etc..
What you'll get from us:
- Access to all the best tools, technologies and the most experienced digital strategy team around (hanging with the cool kids).
- Highly competitive pay (with tremendous ability to grow).
- The best paid health insurance (from United Healthcare) at no cost to you.
- The best supplemental insurance to further increase your dental and vision benefits, also at no cost to you (see a trend here).
- Competitive PTO offerings (that grows over time).
- Eligibility to participate in the company 401(k) with a free 3% percent company contribution regardless of how much you, or even if you contribute after only six months (everyone loves free money, right?).
- All major holidays off, plus the week between Christmas and New Years--in addition to your normal PTO time.
- No cubicles, lots of natural light, full bar, large deck and garden spaces available for outside working.
- Shared treadmill desks (for walking off that heavy lunch or Busch beer).
- Limitless supplies of La Croix (except when we run out and wait for Instacart to deliver more).
- A very unique campus-like (if you call two buildings next door to each other a campus) work environment).
- Lots of catered lunches--and they said there was no such thing as a free lunch.
- AND....a company mascot/dog (Keeley).
Are you the Senior WordPress Developer we've been searching for? Are you located in St. Louis? Then please submit your resume along with recent samples of your work.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
To keep our team safe we are all currently working remotely until further notice.
- WordPress: 3 years (Required)
- web development: 3 years (Required)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19