“We care for people, so they can be their best.” Care is at the heart of our business, and it’s this distinct guest experience that makes Hyatt one of the world’s best hospitality brands. Here at the Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, we are currently seeking a passionate and energetic Bellman who will be able to provide excellent customer service that meets or exceeds our guests’ expectations.
We are looking for a proactive individual who understands the importance of first impressions and meeting customer needs.
If you do not meet these requirements, then you will not be considered for hire.
- This position requires a driving history with the DMV for at least 3 years and be 21 years old or older with a clean DMV report. (Less than two traffic violations in the three previous years. No DUI convictions.)
- Must pass our in-house driving test prior to hire.
- Must have current Colorado driver’s license or able to attain one within 30 days of hire.
- No less than excellent Customer Service provided to guests.
- Read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
- Familiar with local area and attractions.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Meet service quality standards that affect guest satisfaction; respond to guest questions or problems in a timely, professional manner.
- WORK HABITS: Meet the hotel standards for work procedures, dress, grooming, attendance, and punctuality; report to work and return from breaks on time; give advance notice when absence is anticipated; require typical amount of supervision; accept work assignments without complaints.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: Accept opportunities to learn new skills, improve performance or cross-train for other hotel positions; solve routine problems that occur on the job; ask questions when not sure how to complete something; learn new skills as quickly as most others in the same job.
- SAFETY AND SECURITY: Be alert to hazards and responsible in carrying out hotel’s safety, security, and emergency procedures; suggest ways to improve safety conditions that reduce or prevent accidents and injuries; participate on safety committee or other special projects for safety; actively seek and report potential security risks or hazardous conditions.
- BELL SERVICE: Demonstrate guest service by assisting with luggage and special requests; meet standards for cleaning assigned areas including parking lot, lobby and entrance doors, assist other departments as needed.
- VEHICLE OPERATIONS: Transport guests in a timely and safe manner; receive infrequent guest complaints about transportation services; properly maintain the appearance of the vehicles and the mileage log with the typical amount of supervision; no moving citations.
Columbia Sussex Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains the policy of recruiting and retaining the best qualified personnel who demonstrate the ability to perform competently and work well with others. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other condition or status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Driving: 3 years (Required)
- Colorado Driver License (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)