Womply helps small businesses thrive in a digital world. Our software makes it easy for small businesses to boost their online reputations, engage their customers, and monitor the health of their businesses with data and technology they can’t get anywhere else. We’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the country, serving more than 100,000 small businesses ( http://womply.com/100k-merchants ) across 400+ business verticals in every corner of America.
Do you enjoy being able to put impactful and actionable information in the hands of decision makers? If so then let’s talk.
We’re looking for a Sr. Manager or Director of Communications (depending on experience) to join Womply’s growing team in Lehi, Utah. You’ll be responsible for daily execution of media relations and social media, quality control on content marketing, and you’ll help us build an analyst relations program from the ground up.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be responsible for:
We’ve figured out how to leverage Womply’s incredible data assets to secure regular press coverage—we’re currently securing mentions every other day, on average. You’ll take over daily execution on our press strategy and build upon our current success. You’ll also ensure alignment in message across all of Womply’s integrated communications channels.
This is an incredible opportunity to build a brand for one of the fastest-growing software companies in the country with storytelling resources that any communications pro would covet. You need to be able to do quality work on tight deadlines, move fast to capture opportunities, and execute with precision.
You must have:
More about Womply:
- At least 5-7 years of experience in a public relations or corporate communications role (agency or in-house)
- Exceptional writing skills
- Exceptional research skills
- Working knowledge of Cision, WordPress, and popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong existing press/analyst relationships and a proven track record for building new ones
- Experience working on projects with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, HR, finance, and others
- A high level of enthusiasm for telling stories that drive business results
- Experience with SMB SaaS a plus
- In addition to your resume, please submit at least one writing sample with your application
Come build something amazing at Womply
We’re a fanatically values-based company ( https://womply.com/values ) with $50 million raised ( http://www.womply.com/press-12/2016/11/15/womply-raises-30m-to-run-smb-front-offices ) to accelerate our growth. We work hard and push each other to be the best, but we also have fun and don’t take ourselves too seriously. If you want to win and make a big impact, let’s talk. We’re hiring in San Francisco, Portland, and Lehi, Utah for engineering, DevOps, design, data science, sales, marketing, business development, account management, and more.
Work at Womply ( https://womply.com/jobs/ )
Life at Womply ( https://womply.com/life-at-womply/ )
How we work ( https://womply.com/how-we-work )
Our values ( https://womply.com/values/ )
Benefits ( https://womply.com/benefits )
Diversity ( http://womply.com/diversity/ )