- Deliver and unload products utilizing equipment, including tractor trailer, ramps, lift gates, pallet jacks, load bars, and other devices with assist delivery.
- Check order for correct number of boxes and items at delivery.
- Responsible for reviewing paperwork for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure excellent customer service and customer relations. Always communicate professionally with customer and vendors. Communicate any problems immediately to the Dispatcher or Transportation Manager.
- Ensure customer orders arrive in quality condition and correspond precisely to the initial order.
- Operate vehicle safely within RDW guidelines minimizing accidents, traffic violations and complaints from the public.
- Report any accidents/incidents immediately to the Transportation Manager.
- Perform pre- and post-trip inspection of assigned vehicle utilizing knowledge of safe and effective loading and handling procedures.
- Complete accurate trip logs.
- Comply with FMCSA regulations.
- Keep vehicles well maintained, safe, and secure. Report any defects or issues promptly. Vehicles will be kept clean inside and out.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EARN UP TO $80,000/year!
Russ Davis Wholesale, an employee-owned, 60+ year old company has immediate openings in our Jamestown North Dakota facility. Russ Davis is growing rapidly and seeking individuals that are reliable, self-motivated, and dedicated to quality and customer service whom hold a valid Class A license for dedicated routes.
$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS! ** (Tiered Payout)
Get Crazy with your career! Join our team and grow with Russ Davis Wholesale!
- 100 % Employee-owned - Great Retirement (ESOP Plan)!
- Excellent Compensation - Standard base + mileage pay + backhaul pay + weekend incentive pay + route incentives
- Great Benefit Packages – Medical/Dental, Vision Reimbursement, Short & Long-Term Disability, Flex Spending Plans, Employee Assistance Program
- Company Paid Basic Life & AD&D
- Weekly Payroll – Direct Deposit
- Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Starts on Day 1!
- Four-day Work Week
- Company Paid Uniforms
***Must reside within 45 miles of our Jamestown facility***
Route shift start times will vary (11:30 p.m. to 3:30 a.m.) 4-day work week average weekly miles 2,000
Earn up to $80,000 a year! $195/Day, plus mileage (.14/mile), plus potential backhaul, route incentive and weekend incentive ($100/day – Sat/Sun) pay, extra days, and signing bonus.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- Valid Medical card as prescribed by the Federal Motor Carrier Association
- Must be registered with the Clearinghouse
- Valid Class A License
- Knowledge of DOT laws and mandates
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks)
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including weekends & holidays
- Be able to work in a team environment.
- Effective verbal & written communication skills
- Solid understanding of receiving and shipping functions
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Must have an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to lift 35 – 50lbs
- Ability to operate pallet jack (manual and electric)