A Midwest based property management company is seeking an experienced Executive Vice President of Property Management. This position is responsible for the oversight of the Property Management Division including property operations, marketing, compliance, and training. The Executive Vice President will strive to ensure all locations are meeting or exceeding annual financial goals and are providing high quality housing to all residents.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management of the Property Management Division.
- Collaborates with Senior Management in implementing long term goals.
- Oversees the annual budget process.
- Monitors property expenses and implements programs to help control costs.
- Establishes and implements policies for property operations.
- P&L responsibility and HR oversight on 400+ employees.
- Directly supervises various management level positions.
- Assists in reviewing and recommending capital improvement projects.
- Regularly reviews the performance of Regional Managers and their assigned properties.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for general liability insurance claims and fair housing complaints.
- Travels as needed to inspect potential acquisitions when requested by ownership.
- Communicates with owners and investors as needed.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 10+ years experience overseeing a portfolio of 20,000+ multi-family units in diverse regions.
- Proven high level financial skills.
- Working knowledge of affordable housing programs.
- Strong track record of personnel management skills.
- Exceptional skill in verbal and written communication and leadership required.
- Ability to multi-task at a high level and remain organized while meeting deadlines.
- Working knowledge of industry specific software such as Yardi, Yieldstar, RealPage, etc.
- Above average skill utilizing Microsoft Excel preferred.
Competitive salary, bonus program, and benefits including health insurance and 401(k) with company match.
Applicants must be willing to relocate to our corporate office in the Midwest, relocation assistance is available to the selected candidate.
Please apply by submitting your resume through this job posting.
Job Type: Full-time
- Property Management: 8 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance