About the Company
Jakroo is recognized as the leading custom design apparel company within the endurance sports market. Jakroo is a global organization with offices in Canada, Austria, China, and the United States. At the intersection of creativity is Jakroo. A friendly place where ideas come together and become reality.
The Director of Marketing is a seasoned "execution" person with proven experience in the Action Sports or Fashion Industry. A deep understanding of one of these domains is imperative to your success in the role. You're current on consumer trends, know the industry well and have a passion for building brands. You will lead the execution of all digital content marketing, brand messaging, events and promotions for Jakroo across all customer touch points and sales channels. You will work closely with internal sales, creative and executive planning teams as well as with external PR firms and Ad Agencies to create compelling content, driving visits to JAKROO.com.
This role would be perfect for someone who has overseen creative development and production for global campaigns within an ad agency.
- Develop and manage all external marketing communications for the company, including Press Releases, Social Media outreach, digital advertising, and email campaigns.
- Work with Creative and 3rd party resources to develop online marketing campaigns, print collateral such as user catalogs, brochures and the localization of materials for use in the International market.
- Develop a comprehensive customer satisfaction and retention loop built around customer feedback, reviews, and social media.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive drip marketing email campaign aimed at elevating customer activation and engagement.
- Explore and develop partnerships with Event Organizers aimed at building brand awareness within the targeted market..
Skills & Job Responsibilities
- Demonstrated expertise in developing comprehensive SEM and social media marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing organic marketing programs
- A strong understanding of user analytics with 4-5 years experience with Google Analytics or similar is required.
- Experience in developing and managing comprehensive marketing budgets.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Experience working within the active, outdoor, sports apparel industry a big plus!
- Ability to work occasional weekends for Events as needed during the competitive season.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary: TBD, based on experience
- Retirement plan, medical and paid vacation
- Equity compensation package
- Working with amazingly creative and talented people
- A friendly work environment
Job Type: Full-time
- SEO and Analytics: 4 years (Required)
- Digital Content Marketing: 4 years (Required)
- Brand Management: 3 years (Preferred)