Service Now Incident Response Consultant
Work you’ll do
The Incident and Problem Analyst will oversee Incident, Problem, and Knowledge Management across multiple vendors in a cross-functional shared services delivery (e.g., HR, IT, Acquisition, and Finance). Service Management, composed of ~17 processes, is the “back-office” operation for running the shared services center and overseeing the effectiveness of service delivery, governance and continuous improvement to its customers. The domain of the solutions includes ServiceNow, RStudio, Tableau, PeopleSoft and other HR ERP technologies, as well as HR Process Delivery and Outsourcing (e.g., Personnel Action Processing, Payroll and Benefits). The Incident and Problem Analyst is responsible for:
- Overseeing the timely and accurate resolution of incidents in a multi-vendor environment, escalating mis-handled, stuck, or VIP tickets as necessary
- Identify trends and/or problems, logging in ServiceNow and ensuring appropriate ownership
- Advise key stakeholders and problem owners on responsibilities for timely resolution and facilitate triage discussions as necessary
- Overseeing the timely assignment, root-cause, and resolution of problems across HR, ACQ, and IT Service Delivery
- Coordinating with stakeholder groups (e.g., HR, IT) to triage, root-cause, and solve escalated problems
- Support Performance Management and Analytics counterparts in the collection, interpretation, and monitoring of incident and problem metrics
- Conduct periodic audits of Incidents and Knowledge articles to ensure accuracy; develop After-Action-Reports (AARs) to reconcile operational process or training errors
- Facilitate review and approval of Knowledge Articles across cross-functional stakeholder groups
- Maintain and identify continuous improvements to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Incident Management, Problem Management, and Knowledge Management
Our Enterprise Technology (EnTech) team works with clients to transform their technology delivery by collaborating with CIOs, Technology Executives, and their teams. Together we work to establish IT operating models based on the implications of next generation and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology, and the operational expectations of an organization.
Our team of experienced technologists understand the interwoven nature technology plays in all aspects of today’s business environment and focus on helping our clients shift from foundational delivery of technology to being the strategic business partner and catalyst for change. Our Agile/DevOps/Lean technology experts work to transform the workforce of our clients into the next generation of technology service delivery teams.
1+ years of Service Now experience, ideally in Knowledge or Incident Management
BS degree in a related field
MUST be clearance for federal clearance
Able to commute to DC area daily
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose:
to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.