Maintain all Slot Department equipment at peak operational readiness and to provide superior service to both internal and external customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Handle machine related customer issues in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.
- Install, move, test, repair, and maintain slots and electronic / electro-mechanical components, sub-systems, and systems.
- Review, interpret, and verify slot paytables, settings, and jackpots of established amounts.
- Troubleshoot and repair slots and other equipment / systems in order to minimize down time and maximize profitability of the gaming operation.
- Independently and / or cooperatively perform advanced tasks including but not limited to RAM clears, setup / configuration of software, progressive system(s) hardware and software installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Interpret accounting / communications system information as related to proper machine functionality.
- Assist in the ongoing training and development of other employees.
- Maintain security of keys and company assets.
- Perform assigned tasks in compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required. Minimum of 1 year experience or equivalent combination of education and in-house training. Proficiency in the use of hand tools, power tools and electrical / electronic test equipment. Familiarity with Microsoft operating systems / office applications. Must possess superior guest service, communication and teamwork skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret simple graphs. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, mathematical or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Cache Creek Casino Resort Tribal Gaming License.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to secondhand tobacco smoke. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and risk of electrical shock. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Weekly Paychecks
- Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Gas Discounts
- On-Site Health Center offering free medical services
- Wellness Program offering free health coaching and wellness classes
- Legal Plan
- Accident Plan
- Recognition Programs
- Free meals in our Employee Dining Room
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Promotion Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.19 /hour
- High school or equivalent