The Manager Project Integration provides process management and support for all reset projects, including forecasting and budgeting, cost controls, project operational metrics, project financials, inventory purchasing and other activities that deliver the Merchandising business goals and create shareholder value.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
30%-Financial Planning - Participate in preparation of the annual project budgets. Evaluate project cost/benefit analysis, set-up, inventories, change controls and SAP journal entries. Review project expenditures and ensures budgetary goals are met. Ensure capitalization and expense treatments are compliant.
25%-Project Process Support - Provide business process requirements for activities including inventory, purchasing, logistic, system, and execution. Identify opportunities for efficiencies and define business requirements for project management tools and infrastructure.
25%-Strategic Analysis - Develop and utilize analytical financial & operational reporting. Perform financial analysis, root cause analysis, and project analysis for the executive leadership team. Drive key functional metrics in focused areas.
20%-Collaboration and Relationship Management- Coordinate cross-functionally to effectively execute THD merchandising initiatives.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
This position typically reports to Director
This position has no Direct Reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions, there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
- Demonstrated experience using accounting and finance principles and practices, including analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Knowledge of business management and principles involved in strategic planning and resource allocation.
- Proven ability to manage positive business partnerships and perform in a complex cross-functional environment. Establishes and maintains two-way dialog with others on work and results.
- Demonstrated ability to present complex terminology to diverse audiences at various levels (including executive leaders).
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills, with the ability to diagnose problems and create solutions to solve complex problems. This includes understanding and applying business concepts from a variety of perspectives including finance and operations.