If you have at least 3 years of Help Desk experience and would like to take the next step in your career, please consider joining our growing IT department team.
In this newly created position, the Senior Help Desk Specialist performs configuration and installation of Personal Computers (PCs) and laptops. This position provides accurate, timely, and creative solutions to end-user computer and networking problems of basic to routine nature to ensure end-user productivity.
Responsibilities include responding to situations where standard procedures have failed in isolating or fixing problem equipment or software installations, moves, and configuration changes.
We are looking for applicants with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Please attach your cover letter as an example of your writing skills and professional customer service approach. The ability to work professionally as part of a team and independently with users is vital to this position.
a Bachelor’s Degree (technical degree preferred, but not essential)
3-5 years of prior Help Desk experience
- Working knowledge of IBM-compatible PC and laptop hardware and use required.
- Microsoft Windows 7/10, Microsoft Windows Server 2008r2/2012r2/2016 Networking.
- Anti Virus, Remote Access technologies, VPN
- Personal Computer Software Solutions: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access), Adobe Acrobat.
- Internet Software Solutions: Internet Explorer Browser.
- LAN Technology: TCP/IP