- Time Management
- Software Development
- Project Management
- Clinical Trials
- Microsoft Office
Join us as an Associate Project Manager, where you will be responsible for managing delivery of the highest quality customized software and medical devices for use in clinical research.
Vitalograph is a global medical device manufacturer and technology company with over 55 years of clinical and therapeutic experience.
Vitalograph provide cardio-respiratory equipment and associated support services to assist pharma companies, biotechs and CROs in gathering data to bring new drug therapies to market.
In This Role You Will
- Lead the Planning, Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout phases of projects to deliver/ support use of customized software and medical devices including:
- Gathering customer requirements and relaying to internal teams (including software development teams)
- Developing study documentation
- Distributing/tracking equipment
- Creating/distributing reports
- Archiving study data and documentation
- Appropriately setting and fulfilling of customer expectations
- Monitor project timelines and manage the financial components of each project
- Identify potential study risks and mitigations, and escalate as appropriate.
- Apply problem solving strategies to address customer issues and maintain issue tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure timely resolution to customer escalations.
- Ensure compliance with timely training completion/documentation.
- Present study services at Investigator Meetings as needed.
- Attend client meetings with Business Development and/or Operational teams to present Company services and Operational Data flow, as needed.
- Assist with training new members of the Project Management team.
- Perform other duties, assignments, or special projects as time and/or circumstances necessitate.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
Qualified Candidates Will Have
- Bachelor Degree and/or proven demonstrated Project Management skills or experience
- At least 3 years of project management experience, preferred within the Clinical Trial, Telecom or software development industry (or similar industry experience)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively in English
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and strong technical aptitude
- Detail oriented and demonstrated responsiveness to inquiries and requests
- Valid passport and ability for travel of (up to) approximately 10%
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process and/or software development process very helpful but not essential for the right candidate
- Previous experience working for contract research organisation or supporting vendor organisation
Vitalograph is a growing, privately owned company with a family atmosphere and a rewarding place to advance your career.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Project Management: 3 years (Required)
- Software Development: 1 year (Preferred)