National Oak is currently recruiting for a Full-Time Warehouse Associate to assist with warehouse operations and procedures. Prior warehouse and distribution experience and/or knowledge of automotive paint, body, and equipment is preferred but not required. The Warehouse Associate is responsible for supporting warehouse operations accurately and efficiently. This position is frequently rotated and cross-trained through all warehouse functions as business needs dictate. The job functions include, but are not limited to: Picking, Receiving, Shipping, and Customer Will Call.
National Oak offers competitive wages and benefits packages, including medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, a company-matched 401(k), paid-time-off and more.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- 1 - 2 years of experience in area of responsibility
- Pre-employment tests; Drug test and Background Check
- Motivated team player and independent worker
- Picking - Determining bins or shelves location and picking product with a hand-held radio frequency (RF) scanner, ensuring accuracy and quantity by scanning barcodes: Placing and/or packing product into cartons or onto a pallet to provide damage-free shipment.
- Receiving - Unloading trucks, using a forklift, pallet-jack, electric pallet-jack, or by hand; verifying quantity ordered versus quantity received; checking all shipments against packing lists and for damage; marking stock items using identification tags; storing items in an orderly and accessible manner; moving materials and items to designated bins or shelves.
- Shipping -Preparing preliminary shipping documenting weight, piece count and freight classification of all products, determining the method of shipping on appropriate carries; marking and labeling according to Federal Hazardous Materials Regulations; scheduling shipments.
- Will call - Interacting with customers in person; completing accurate and prompt fulfillment of orders.
- General - Cleaning and maintaining supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations; determining proper storage methods; examining and inspecting stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to manager.
To be considered for employment, please fill out our job application and assessment by clicking (or copying and pasting the link) below:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.25 /hour