Support a government client with communications initiatives targeted at employees and other internal stakeholders. Contribute to communications strategies, write and update web content, prepare executive talking points and other executive communications, and write and edit newsletters, blog posts, and announcements. Plan and execute periodic events and information sessions for the client's workforce, including identifying the topics, handling all event logistics, such as room reservation and set-up, preparing presentation materials, and marketing the event internally. Perform daily tasks with a creative approach and professional demeanor. This role is 100% on the client site
- 1+ years of experience in a professional work environment, including internships
- Ability to interact with clients and collaborate with team members
- Ability to develop a network of communications professional in the client space to collaborate with and learn from
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with strategic communications
- Knowledge of content management systems, including Joomla! and WordPress or basic HTML
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, APC2, CJ1, NSG1, WP1