The Account Director is a key role at C&W with responsibility to drive profitability, overall client satisfaction and exceptional service delivery for all assigned account/s within the Region.
The Account Director is responsible for $2MM - $5MM revenue while leading one or more client accounts within Global Occupier Services (GOS) across one or more of the service lines below:
1. Integrated Facility Management (including Engineering, EH&S, Sustainability, Supply Chain Mgt. etc.)
2. Project & Development Services
3. Transaction Management
4. Portfolio Administration
5. Workplace and Portfolio Strategy
This position provides leadership and management across all aspects of the accounts including, but not limited to:
1. Service Delivery Standards Excellence
2. Client Experience & Relationship Management
3. Talent Management and Team Development
4. Financial Performance (including P&L, contract expansion / renewals etc.)
5. Expanding Share of Wallet 6. Account Risk Management
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the financial and contract performance outcome of one or more account teams.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the client’s business goals and strategies to align real estate services to contribute to these objectives
- Establish and implement the overall vision, strategy and performance metrics to the applicable service lines
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Implement and manage account governance process
- Provide disciplined contract management to meet superior delivery of all contract deliverables
- Contribute to GOS Management team to develop service delivery strategies, structure service delivery model, alternative pricing, identify team members and lead multi-disciplinary team preparing responses to RFPs and presentations
- Have a thorough understanding of the C&W platform and identify existing and new opportunities for enhancing service solutions and capabilities
- Oversee risk mitigation and dispute resolution for client and C&W
- Lead and actively manage account talent in partnership with HR, including promotion of diversity & inclusion, talent reviews, performance reviews, succession planning etc.
- Attract and maintain top talent and provide on-going mentoring to team for superior performance
- Drive collaboration and performance of all partners including Finance, HR, Sourcing, Legal, GCI etc.
- Responsible for revenue generation, account P&L management, profitability and overall financial performance Contribute to the overall service and financial performance of C&W through effective cross-selling and relationship / contract expansion
- Ensure quantitative and qualitative analytics and evidenced-based decision making
2. Customer Relationship Management
3. Technical Skills
4. Organization Design & Management Skills
5. Communication (oral and written)
6. Financial Management
7. Matrix Organization / Business Partner Skills
8. Presentation Skills
9. Business Acumen
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 10 years at Senior Management level or other similar capacity
- Experience in directly leading and managing multi-discipline teams
- Client, P&L and contract management experience
- Experience in the management of an integrated services account, including Integrated Facility Management, Project & Development Services, Transaction Management, Portfolio Administration and Strategic Consulting
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with agencies, local government officials, and business community members
- Possess technical domain knowledge (one or more in IFM, PDS, TM, LA, SCON)
- Skilled in financial analysis and knowledge of financial concepts
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex business documents
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets. May be required to travel outside between client sites in varying weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others and exchange accurate information; operate a computer and other office productivity machinery; move about the workplace; remain in a stationary position for 50% of the time; and extend hands and arms in any direction.
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, C&W takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
This job description includes the core responsibilities for C&W. These duties may have slight modifications based on the regional location.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.