Fox Motors has 3 limited Sales Consultant openings in Southfield, MI at CDJR of Southfield. You would contribute to our overall vision, “Working together moving people throughout life,” by developing and maintaining trust with our customers that will build long-term relationships. Bring your customer base and join a winning team!
Top performers can earn up to $200,000.00 annually. We offer an industry leading pay plan, paying on sales gross including finance reserve, service contracts etc.
The Sales Consultant is a trusted position in providing remarkable purchase experiences. As a Sales Consultant, you interact and consult with customers, utilize dealership systems to complete follow-up and provide the highest level of customer service to build long-term business. Fox Motors is looking for a Sales Consultant that is competitive, career-focused, and has a drive to be innovative in a professional and dynamic sales environment. No previous experience in automotive sales is necessary – if you are someone with bartender, personal trainer or hotel & hospitality experience you’ll love starting your career at Fox. We will fully train you for the first 60 days for this full-time position! If you are ready to put your career in gear, Apply Now!
Key responsibilities include the following. Others may be assigned.
Approaches, greets, and offers assistance to customers who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Keep up to date with the latest product information to ensure a high standard of vehicle knowledge.
- Provide customers with specification information (performance, safety, benefits, etc.) about all vehicles.
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of vehicle features.
- Utilizes dealership systems to complete (pre and post) follow-up to build and maintain a client database.
- Maintains a working knowledge of vehicle values and equity, finance products and Fox programs.
- Ensures Fox processes are followed for vehicle delivery.
- Introduce customers to the various points of interest of the dealership.
- Assists with preparation of the showroom, ensuring a strong selection of vehicles are available and that the showroom is always presentable for customers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience.
- Remarkable communication and customer service skills.
- Proven track record of achieving or over-achieving on sales goals.
- Team oriented attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Ability to work days, nights, and weekends as needed.
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new products.
- Stellantis certified
- History of top CSI producer
- Valid driver’s license.
WHAT FOX MOTORS OFFERS
Paid Vacation, PTO, and Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Flex Spending
- Group Life Insurance (Company Paid)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Discounts
- Wellbeing Program
- Growth and Development Opportunities
As a Top 150 Dealer Group, we are dedicated to bringing both our employees and customers only the best experience. The vision of Fox Motors is working together moving people throughout life and our primary focus as a Fox Family is finding ways to give back to our employees, community, and customers as a team. We have a passion to see our team develop and grow with Fox University that provides development programs for sales, technicians, and management. Put your career in gear at Fox Motors and apply today!