The Sr. Specialist, Global Brand Development, will collaborate and support the development process from ideation to launch. This includes product pipeline management, identifying market opportunities and trends, global positioning and launch strategy. The ideal candidate has a passion for beauty, a strong creative and analytical skill set, a high level of organization, strong communication skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop product pipeline line needs in collaboration with Brand Managers, VP of Brand, Sales Channel leads and Product Development team by building insights from the market place, customers and influencers.
- Ownership of assigned category of business from ideation to launch.
- Support analysis and development of subcategory and product opportunities to support brand growth plans, size global sales volume potential and understand color/sku count needs, features and benefits required to deliver.
- Assist in developing new product launch plan in collaboration with Product Development, Copy, Sourcing, Sales Channels, and Creative teams that will deliver final product positioning, pricing (all currencies), features and benefits, and global launch assets.
- Collaborate on marketing calendar development to support business objectives of each launch marketing campaigns.
- Maintain global assortment and pricing document for assigned categories.
- Own set up and maintenance of each project launch on internal project management tool. Manage brief tracker.
- Conduct competitive global pricing analysis for new products.
- Utilize NPD, Mintel, Trend Forecasting and other data sources to inform decisions.
- Adhoc analysis and projects based on evolving business needs to include, but not limited to: financial analysis, marketing planning, event planning, brand research.
- Manage pre-production comps process for global launches.
- Maintain product comp library.
- Lead product execution of sampling initiatives.
- Coordinate and execute internal gratis program.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing or brand management role
- Beauty brand management experience preferred.
- Strong project management skills and analytical ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to adjust level of detail and tone to appropriate audience and at all levels.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work load delivering outputs and meeting timelines.
- Ability to react to project changes and ambiguity
- Strong creative instinct and analytical skill- ability to review, analyze and provide feedback to support the long-term health of the brand
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking/problem-solving – ability to identify issues, make recommendations, and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality of work.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams in a fast-moving environment and often under pressure.
- Strong relationship-building skills, and ability to leverage partnerships across a complex organization to get work done.
- Excellent Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, and project management skills required
- Travel will be as needed for meetings and events.
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
- The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.