Fresh Level Productions is in search of a full time, in-house Videographer and Editor. They are vital to the filming and editing services we provide our amazing clients!
Our mission at Fresh Level is to help companies, leaders and organizations share their stories and expertise through impactful video content, resulting in greater brand awareness, better relationships with their customers and expansive growth in their business.
Vstudio is a new service offering that allows us to record and produce videos virtually. Our Vstudio Videographer/Editor will be conducting video shoots from a computer using our Vstudio platform (training provided). You will also have the opportunity to travel and conduct on location shoots throughout the year.
Our Vstudio Videographer/Editor can look forward to the following:
- Using their expertise to capture the stories and expertise of our clients
- Working on national projects as assigned, ensuring the videos are executed on time and to the highest level of quality.
- Maintaining consistent and proactive communication with the Production Manager & Producers.
- Completing weekly debrief reports, responding to all communication within the 24 hour response window, maintaining deadlines, and following all Fresh Level Production internal policies and protocols.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- For a Vstudio Director/Editor at Fresh Level, a typical week would include the following:
Vstudio Filming, Management and Organization to facilitate on-time goal completion.
- Conduct Filming for virtual video shoots using our VStudio platform. (Training will be provided.)
- Availability during the service hours of 9:00am-5:00pm
- Align client expectations around scope of service and deliverables.
- Attend Kick Off Calls
- Advise Client & FLP Team on video/editing items as needed.
- Review approved video briefs and ensure full understanding of Video Scopes.
- Edit Videos in accordance to Video Briefs
- Complete revision requests as requested by the Producer, Production Manager & Clients.
- Email inbox management
- Present Project Updates to the Production Manager & Producers and provide follow up as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job is perfect for you if:
- You are clear, precise, excellent, proactive and professional written and verbal communication skills
- You are a people person—a large part of this job involves being on the phone with entrepreneurs and founders. While we do regularly engage in email communication, we pride ourselves on being personally accessible to our clients.
- You are a problem solver who is able to resolve issues diplomatically at the highest level.
- You embrace teamwork and thrive in a self-motivated environment.
- You have an innate desire to constantly improve and add value -- not only as a person but also through the projects you're working on.
- You have the ability to organize and effectively prioritize tasks
- You have time management skills to work effectively and quickly
- You have the ability to multi-task with various programs and learn new programs as required
- You have meticulous attention to detail, along with the ability to comprehend difficult tasks
- You are capable of responding to stress in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly develop working relationships
- You have affable and enthusiastic attitude towards teamwork
- You are Internet/Web savvy
- Associate’s Degree or higher (or similar education)
- Minimum of 3 years experience editing corporate/interview based video
- Proficiency Premiere Pro & Audition or Final Cut
- Proficiency in After Effects
- Proficiency in Audio Mixing
- Highly Skilled in Color Correcting
- Experience working with Creative Teams
- Preferred experience working with C-level executives
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Google Calendar, Google Drive and fluency in Microsoft Office
- Expertise in Lighting & handling lighting equipment
- Experience in filming in studio and on location
- Proficiency in recording audio using lav, boom and camera mounted microphones
- Ability to create and execute a detailed shot list
- Experience in conducting on set interviews
- Willingness to travel for on location film shoots
- Available for clients and team members during service hours of 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, with the ability to expand hours as needed
- Reliable Computer, Internet connection and phone
- Ability to pass background and reference checks
What you'll love about working with Fresh Level:
- (2) books per year of your choice for personal development, your position in the company, business goals, etc. (must be approved by our COO)
You will be compensated as a 1099 independent contractor*. Compensation varies based on the experience of the candidate. Our Vstudio Videographer/Editors are a fixed monthly wage.
*As an independent Contractor, no health benefits are provided.
If you need vacation time, take it! As long as deadlines are met and clients are satisfied, you’re able to take time off as needed.
Details and requirements of our flexible scheduling will be explained in the interview.
Start date: Tuesday, October 1st
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $30,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Videography: 2 years (Required)
- Video Production: 2 years (Required)
- Video Editing: 2 years (Required)
- Philadelphia, PA (Required)
- 1 year
- More than 1 year