Noregon is currently hiring a Director of Product Strategy. The Product Strategist will play a key role on Noregon’s Product Development Team and will be responsible for helping create and implement product and business strategies focused around diagnostics and connected vehicles solutions for the Heavy-Duty Truck original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the original equipment component supplies (OE-CS).
This position is located at Noregon's headquarters in Greensboro, North Carolina. Noregon offers paid relocation packages, competitive salary and great benefits!
- Build and foster relationships with each of the HD Truck OEMs and OE-CS and focus on the influencers in the diagnostic and connected truck business units.
- Gather and share clear insights on the diagnostic and connected vehicle roadmap for each OEM and OE-CS.
- Work with each OEMs to ensure that Noregon’s diagnostic and connected vehicle products continue to function as designed on their platform.
- Help develop and drive industry diagnostic and connected vehicle standards.
- Ensure that the OEMs and OE-CS understand Noregon’s capabilities and product offerings.
- Stay abreast of the OEM’s and the OE-CS’s diagnostic and connected vehicle challenges.
- Understand and effectively communicate to the OEMs and to the OE-CS the value proposition of working with Noregon to build diagnostic and connected vehicle solutions.
- Work with various agencies and consortiums to ensure that the aftermarket tool providers positions are represented.
- Engage, support and share OEM and opportunities with Custom Solutions Account Managers.
- Support Engineering, Product Management and Custom Solutions in requirements gathering, planning and management of multiple OEM projects.
- Work with OEM and OE-CS to understand the workflows and requirements for becoming an OEM warranty submission tool.
- Provide in-depth knowledge to executive leadership on emerging trends and innovations with OEMs and OE-CS.
- Participate in strategic roadmap planning and provide thought leadership.
- Bachelor of Science degree in a technical field
- Be an experienced product/market driven leader with 6+ years of experience developing technical/business relationships and solutions for the Heavy-Duty OEM trucking industry
- Have the technical aptitude to develop a deep understanding of all Noregon products, their USPs, and their weaknesses.
- Understands various OEM management structures and their business motivations
- Be adept at customer relationships.
- Have strong intuition on how different business opportunities fit into the larger strategic picture within Noregon
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Confident and determined approach; resilience and ability to cope with a challenging and dynamic business environment.
- Sound judgment, decision making and follow through skills.
- Excellent people, product and project management skills.
- Professionalism and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively through others and interface persuasively throughout the organization- a team plater
- Travel required
Noregon Systems, Inc. is known in the transportation industry as commercial vehicle data experts. Noregon specializes in the type of innovative product and software development that keeps the nation’s transportation industry rolling. Noregon has developed customer-focused software solutions and products for military vehicles and the commercial industry for more than 20 years.
- Flex Work Hours
- Ping Pong Tables at Work
- Outstanding Recognition Program (offering substantial prizes!)
- Full Benefits Package including 401k, Medical, Dental and PTO
- Competitive Salary
- Innovative Industry Leader
Disclaimer: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed, but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. Noregon Systems, Inc is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Heavy-Duty OEM Trucking Industry: 6 years (Required)