- A self-starter and efficient designer/checker in facility designs and layouts with broad knowledge of technical applications, maintenance, operation, and clearance constraints of structural, mechanical, controls, and electrical equipment systems
- A skilled designer with CAD skillsets including reliable models with precision and a high degree of accuracy including mating surfaces, finding correct library parts, performing extrusions, creating assemblies, exploded view diagrams, and layouts with BOM’s with limited supervision
- Works primarily with the Client Design Coordinator and Document Controllers
- Knowledgeable of codes typically applicable to equipment and construction including NEC, IEC, ASME, AISC, AWS, OSHA, NFPA, local codes etc.
- Performs quality control reviews for compliance to Client PSI design standards
- Performs non-technical drawing reviews for compliance to standards for borders, blocks, text, CAD standards, notes, call-outs, and view requirements to adequately depict the design intent
- Assist in management of documents archive to final systems of record including DCL, FE database, SharePoint, etc.
- Assists Client department management with maintaining department and vendor metrics
- Supports the desired culture and work environment of the department
- Consistently executes the design and document process per all department processes from inception to closure lifecycle
Any specific industry experience
Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical