Job Outline Responsible for the execution and/or supervision of the functions.
- Develop and perform Technician training programs
- Perform occasional branch visits
- Provide technician guidance and assistance for technical issues.
- Perform and provide required documentation for failure analysis of components and machine systems.
- Inspect and enforce branch product support area housekeeping best practices through the use of 5S organization tools.
- Assist in Technician recruitment programs.
- Conduct Safety and Process Reviews during branch visits.
- Participate in and follow up on action items for the weekly product support meetings
- Trains all parts personnel on new product lines parts systems
- Enforces all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals.
- Contributes to high employee morale.
- Maintains excellent customer relations.
- Meets OSHA and EPA compliance.
** All other duties assigned by Sr. Management**
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical Support: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: