JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Pen Gulf is a safe, successful, and growing industrial contractor seeking a motivated individual to develop and manage scaffold projects on the Gulf Coast. This position will be based out of the Mobile, Al / Pensacola, Fl area.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A firm commitment to the health and safety of employees. Candidate must believe that safety leadership is driven by example.
- Material inventory management
- Development of employee resources
- Responsible for establishing successful project mobilizations & demobilizations.
- Schedule and coordinate the delivery of materials to project locations.
- A firm commitment to quality.
- Is knowledgeable of the business processes, able to offer guidance to ensure process compliance directly within the scaffolding business
- Must be willing to collaborate with managers of other craft services within the company.,
- Must be willing to hold employees accountable to company’s policies and safety requirements.
- Evaluate current business strategies, determining viability of changing management initiatives.
- Ability to conduct estimates for scaffold projects.
- Establish new business and client relationships while fostering current relationships to secure additional work and contributing to the growth of the organization.
- Directs and coordinates activities of personnel to ensure a project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Interacts with field/site management and corporate/functional management.
- Interpret and understand client Purchase Orders and/or Contracts.
- Supports site management in root causing and solving issues affecting the company including communicating with customers.
- Fully participate in health, safety, quality and environmental processes.
- Manage and track change orders on projects.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience erecting and dismantling scaffolding.
- 5 years of experience managing multiple scaffold crews and material in an industrial environment
- A strong work ethic
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Basic computer skills and understanding of excel, outlook and MS Word.
- Experience in managing shutdowns / turnarounds in industrial environments.
- Experience with installing boiler scaffolding
- Ability to develop new business and have strong contacts with customers on the Gulf Coast
- Must be willing to travel
Pay and Benefits
- Competitive salary with performance bonus
- Health Insurance
- Vison & Dental Insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Company Vehicle or Vehicle allowance
Job Type: Full-time
- Scaffolding: 10 years (Required)
- Managing: 5 years (Required)
- Scaffold Building: 10 years (Required)