At Jackson Hewitt, we are working hard for the hardest working and we are on a mission to completely change the way our customers engage with their personal finances. Jackson Hewitt combines the fun, fast-paced culture of a startup with the scale and reputation of one of the nation’s largest retailers (over 6,000 locations).
We have a passion for our employees and our customers. We recognize and appreciate that our team members are our single greatest competitive advantage. Being an industry leader requires a consistent focus on quality, innovation, performance and results.
The Manager, Strategy and Analytics will be responsible for surfacing actionable data-driven insights to drive corporate strategy and positively impact Attached Services performance, partnering closely with the Senior Director of Product Management, Strategy and Analytics. This is a highly visible role that will require collaboration with the executive team, and is instrumental to overall business success.
This position is ideal for someone who is ambitious, hardworking, enjoys problem-solving, and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get into the details. Most importantly, you will see your insights have an immediate, tangible impact every day.
Our lean organizational structure allows unparalleled opportunities to work on critical strategic issues, drive meaningful change, and create an impact from the start. Fast moving industry dynamics ensure the ability to develop multiple skillsets on varied projects.
Successful candidates will see strong opportunities for advancement within the organization and highly competitive compensation that reflects Jackson Hewitt’s commitment to growing talent.
- Measure the effectiveness and profitability of financial products offered by the company.
- Develop analytical frameworks and models to optimize product performance.
- Explore new methods and approaches to business problems, including customer segmentation, predictive modeling, statistical, software, etc,
- Track performance indicators, monitor trends, and manage comprehensive reporting.
- Develop and maintain models/forecasts that will be used by Attached Services, as well as other departments (FP&A, Strategy, Marketing, and Field Operations).
- Analyze consumer and financial performance data to identify patterns and trends; use these insights to develop actionable strategies to drive meaningful business outcomes.
- Develop strategy for Product Revenue Sharing Plans, create and manage communication and tools to drive franchisee participation and product growth.
- Lead analysis for strategic initiatives and present findings and recommendations to executive leadership. This requires a deep aptitude for numbers and the ability to distill complex business problems and product strategies.
- Collaborate with multiple departments (Marketing, Technology, Finance, and Legal) to manage analytics/data projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in quantitative field (e.g., math, statistics, economics or engineering)
- 3-5 years of experience in consulting, investment banking, or analytics in financial services organization preferred
- High degree of comfort with modeling (preferably financial modeling), scenario analysis, working with large volumes of data, and building analyses from the ground up
- Working knowledge of SQL and QlikView/QlikSense is preferred. Programming experience in other languages is a plus (e.g. SAS, R, Python, Stata, etc.)
- Experience working with executive leadership and other internal/external partners
- Team player with high integrity and reliability
- Comfort with written and oral communication across a diverse range of stakeholders
- Strong listener with the ability to find common ground and the path to consensus
- Intellectual curiosity– thinks beyond the task at hand to solve bigger problems and drive meaningful business outcomes
- Can quickly recognize the “so what” of a problem
- Thrives in fast-moving environments (i.e., multi-tasks, stays organized, deadline driven)
- Drives results, overcomes obstacles, and moves initiatives forward
What you will get:
- Strong quantitative, problem-solving, and analytical mindset
- Structured verbal, written and presentation skills
- Balanced combination of technical skills and interpersonal skills
We work hard to deliver our customers the highest quality products and services. You’ll join a fast-paced, innovative culture with an open and collaborative environment.
As a member of our growing team, you will be provided ample opportunity to develop core and new skillsets and have a stake in your own success. We recognize the impact you will be making and are committed to help you grow personally and professionally.
We’ll provide a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the freedom to create your best work and make a visible impact on the organization.
We appreciate your interest in Jackson Hewitt Tax Service. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Jackson Hewitt Tax Service’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Pay Type Salary