The Training Coordinator is responsible for conducting and maintaining a training program for warehouse Operator personnel.
The points below highlight the Training Coordinator duties:
- Conducts forklift, safety and Pit B training programs for employees
- Conducts scheduled training for all functions in the account for all shifts
- Arranges and oversees weekly orientation session in basic safety training for new employees
- Evaluates training effectiveness to ensure employees meet strategic goals and achieve results
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalent
- Minimum 1 to 2 years related training experience in warehouse; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience operating equipment, such as electric pallet jacks, reach truck forklift, sit down forklift and order picker
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Bilingual Spanish HIGHLY preferred*
GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite amount of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries – retail, healthcare, technology, and more – all within our warehouse distribution centers located globally.
No matter what position you’re in – you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
What will set you apart as a GEODIAN?
- Enjoy teaching
- Embrace the GEODIS culture
What will make you successful in this role?
- Positive Attitude, Initiative and Punctuality
Join us as we logistic your CAREER growth!