Email Marketing Manager
We are looking for a B2C Marketing Manager to play an essential role in our sales and marketing efforts. This role will encompass both marketing strategy development as well as marketing execution. You will be a key member of the marketing team with direct responsibility for activities that will drive sales and support wider company goals. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall management of marketing automation programs. Key responsibilities include formulating and executing strategies and tactics for email outreach, lead nurturing programs, campaign management, lead lifecycle management, and reporting on lead flow/progress.
If you have been looking for a role where you can make a huge impact building the B2C marketing engine from the ground up, then this is the perfect place for you.
Although we’ve been operating in the Bay Area for over 35 years, we continue to embrace startup culture by promoting critical thinking, collaboration, flexibility, and speed. We are transparent about company goals and understand the importance of working together as a team.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a main marketing point of contact for the sales team to design and execute programs to drive leads and influence the sales pipeline.
- Work closely with marketing and sales to optimize our marketing automation solution to reach target segments and nurture leads towards conversion
- Develop multiple trigger/drip campaigns from start to finish, including drafting the copy, deploying the campaign, running the analysis, and iterating based on results
- Provide monthly analytics review of campaign efforts and report progress against agreed-upon marketing KPI's; recommend optimizations as necessary to ensure goals are met
- Proactively seek new ways to improve campaign response rates and other key metrics
Who you are and your professional experience:
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Marketing Automation platform
- 2+ years experience running B2C marketing campaigns, including automation, A/B testing, nurture, determining triggers and events, and thorough analysis
- Knowledge of B2C marketing best practices and experience developing B2C campaign content
- Someone who is motivated and excited about having a direct impact on increasing sales and revenue
- Systems and process-thinker, who loves creating order out of chaos
- An extreme executer, you aren’t afraid of diving in whether it’s drafting copy, finding the right images, working with engineering to create campaign triggers, or pulling reports - you can do it all! (You’re also excited to learn how to do it better)
- A strategic thinker who is constantly thinking about ways to improve processes and results
- Fast learner who is able to quickly get smart about a new context, industry, or set of requirements
- Interested in learning from feedback and dedicated to improving your skills
Why Work at Paradise Valley Spas:
- Make a Difference – Start-up environment where every individual’s efforts count
- Market Leader – We lead our industry across North America.
- Evolve – Looking to expand our workforce and rapidly evolve to stay relevant in our customers lives.
- Wellness – We improve the lives of people across Silicon Valley by reducing stress, physical recovery, and bringing people together.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)