Infosys– Enterprise Quality Consulting – Principal Consultant – Agile Transformation Coach
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Principal Consultant - Agile Transformation Coach , you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Anywhere in USA . This position may require 90% or more travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 11 years of experience in Information Technologies.
- 11 years of experience leading business or systems integration programs.
- Experience leading large teams.
- Agile Consulting experience
- Agile Consulting and System Integration experience in a top tier consulting organization highly desirable.
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary.
- Ability to interact at all levels of clients’ organizations.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
o Use Agile subject matter expertise to coach client and Infosys teams on Agile processes, practices and engineering eco system and influence leadership and associates on the culture change required to shift from a traditional to an Agile methodology and mindset.
o Provide SME coaching to specific Agile roles:
Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Product Managers.
o Administer Agile team maturity assessments and develops coaching plans accordingly.
o Prepare a variety of communication artifacts related to agile practice events, progress and plans.
o Develop and deliver presentations to various levels of stakeholders and leaders and facilitates working sessions to identify resolutions to barriers to scaling use of Agile.
o Assist Agile Program Manager and other Agile Practice team members with creating and maintaining collaborative communication sites and tools; launching and facilitating Agile Open Space, Communication Forums and regular Agile recognition events.
o Assist Agile Program Manager and other Agile Practice team members in development of the Agile consulting / coaching aids and use that aids to assist teams with Agile on-boarding process.
o Provide performance feedback to Agile team member. Assists with the identification, collection and reporting on Agile Practice metrics and measurements
Provide insight to new and emerging perspectives and point of views on Agile and related subjects. Provide patterns, best practices, and white paper on Agile related areas. Build expertise in industry areas of focus, contribute to development of industry solutions and can interact on par with industry executives. Thinks like a transformation / agile change agent / evangelist industry professional– can quote current and extensive industry data, and demonstrates ability to apply best practices. Capture work product, insights gained and intellectual property created into the firm’s knowledge management system. Stays informed on developments in Agile and DevOps areas of expertise. Actively works to update/upgrade level of expertise or knowledge.
- Business Development – Directs Agile Transformation strategies and road map for clients. Responsible for establishing a strong working relationship with clients and building new business for the Agile practice and the firm. Builds relationship with Infosys Engagement Manager at client and with Infosys Quality Consulting Practices in areas of Agile. Leverages relationships and knowledge from previous engagements to maximize value creation.
- Practice Leadership - Expected to contribute to the growth and vitality of the Agile Consulting practices in various roles such as collateral development and methodology development. Actively shares experiences and knowledge gained on engagements with colleagues through formal and informal avenues. Participates in recruiting and/or training efforts. Works actively on proposals and pursuits in area of expertise and Practice. Coaches team members actively. Provides opportunities for team members to develop skills and overcome performance barriers.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 199,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity