SRG Senior Living, a nationally recognized developer and operator of luxury senior living retirement communities is seeking a seasoned, highly motivated Executive Director to lead our team at River's Edge located in the heart of Sacramento, CA.
The dynamic professional will find:
- A vibrant community with luxurious common spaces in an outstanding location.
- A robust lead pipeline and new lead generation results to support move in goals
- A fine dining program with constantly evolving menus, extensive daily specials and even a cutting edge, plant based whole foods menu.
- A CARF accredited senior living community
- An experienced and passionate ownership/leadership team with the opportunity for advancement and growth over time
- The opportunity to believe in what you do and make a difference
- Substantial base pay + bonuses as well as comprehensive benefits
As Executive Director, the chosen candidate:
- Will possess strong leadership and relationship building skills
- Have a proven track record in the day-to-day administration of community program and financial operations.
- Be capable of achieving and exceeding budgeted Net Operating Income (NOI) and occupancy
- Oversee daily sales management and encourage accountability in all departments
- Assure compliance to all regulatory and similar requirements
- Deliver High quality services and care to meet the needs of our senior living market
- Manage and develop the community's staff as well as resident and family relations
The ideal Executive Director candidate will also:
- Have at least four years of experience in senior housing, health, human services and/or community services field
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree (BA or BS) or equivalent and a California RCFE Administrators License
- Demonstrate an understanding of how retirement living communities work, from governing bodies to financing
- Have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Have the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Demonstrate superb written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Practice the highest standards of ethics, honesty, integrity and accuracy in representing the community, its ownership and management, services and facilities, to the public, its residents, and employees
The generous compensation package for the chosen candidate will include an excellent salary plus bonus potential as well as substantial benefit package. However, please include any specific salary requirements.
Celebrating more than 30 years of senior living excellence, SRG senior living welcomes successful professionals to apply for future opportunities as well.
Senior Resource Group - SRG is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time