Work as a Hotel Sales Assistant in a family office based in Miami with an international reach, with offices in Miami & St Tropez offering services in a selection of international hotspots. Villazzo is a dynamic company operating in a constantly changing market segment. It is important that the Employee is comfortable with this quickly changing environment. We also offer commissions for successfully completing bookings on top of base salary. Great office, with a family atmosphere.
Roles & Responsibilities :
· Assist the Sales Team in the administrative functions required for effective hotel sales and management.
· Act as Liaison between Sales Manager(s) and clients in Sales Manager's absence. Take booking inquiry information via phone and/or email and prepare proper paperwork.
· Uses various computer word processing and other software packages to enter data, produce contracts, correspondence, forms, memorandum, electronic signatures and other documents. Such as word, excel, powerpoint, servers etc.
· Assist in handling bookings, ensure that all arrangements are handled properly, coordinating with other departments through oral and written instruction.
· Perform any other job related duties as assigned
· Assists Director of VillaHotels in delivering a VillaHotel experience comparable to the best 5 stars hotels worldwide.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
· Hotel, Sales or Real Estate Sales experience preferred.
· High School Diploma, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
· Basic administrative knowledge such as business letters, formats and telephone etiquette.
· Command of the English & Spanish language both written and verbal
· Excellent customer services Skills.
· Ability to resolve problems.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· General knowledge of hospitality business.
· Previous experience within the luxury industry.
Job Type: Full-time