Top Company seeks Accounts Payable Associatewith 2+ years of business to business (B2B ) experience.
This is a full-time direct hire role the 40-50K level with a great benefits package that inlcudes 100% company paid healthcare and a very strong retirement plan.
- Process electronic invoice payments in system on a daily basis
- Respond to vendor inquiries regarding invoicing, requests for tax exempt certificates, and other matters.
- Process invoices and enter into the system for payment.
- Research and process past due invoices, working with vendors on invoice statements when necessary.
- Maintain the Master Vendor file, update names and addresses as needed, and create new vendor account IDs.
- Research credit memos on all vendors and remit payment as needed.
- Post Accounts Receivable cash.
- Notarize liens
This leading national niche wholesaler who offers a professional work environment, career stability, outstanding benefits and competitive compensation.
- Minimum of 2+ years of accounting experience with extensive A/P knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- College degree required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- accounting: 1 year (Required)
- Accounts Payable: 1 year (Required)