HYDAC Technology Corp. is seeking a Lead Analyst – Production Planning (SAP PP) to join our IT Department. This is a direct hire, full-time and permanent position at our Lehigh Valley headquarters.
The Lead Analyst of Production Planning will play an integral role in:
- Planning, managing and executing the activities associated with detailed analysis and redesign of Production Planning business processes.
- Designing, implementing, and supporting business processes and challenges related to planning, supply chain and manufacturing.
- Supporting Production Control & Manufacturing Planning for make to stock and make to order discrete manufacturing configuration within SAP.
Understands MRP and other planning parameters (Safety stock, min max replenishment, reorder point, etc.)
This role is ultimately accountable for ensuring that the recommended solutions are based on best practices, flexible, and extendable as new needs arise. The Lead Analyst of Production Planning will be a key member of the IT SAP Functional team and report to the Director of the IT.
- Provide direct support of business as member of IT Dept.
- Build effective relationships across Operations, Customer Service, Purchasing, Planning and logistics with Business Process Owners, Leads, and individual contributors to deliver value added improvements.
- Work independently to manage day to day deliverables (documentation, configuration, testing, training, etc.) and guide business counterparts through process re-engineering activities.
- Train Business Process Owners, Business Process Leads, and End Users on SAP related changes.
- Lead requirements gathering efforts for business transformational needs (SAP rollouts, optimization efforts, etc.) and support project frame up while working closely with Director of IT, Dept. team members, Business Process Owners, and Business Process Leads.
- Lead and/or support projects in Operation, Production, Customer Service, and Logistics.
- Recommend enhancements and provide support required to enable process standardization and optimization.
- Support a change management and training program to ensure application solutions are adopted and leveraged post implementation.
Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer science or related field
- 10-12 years of experience implementing, enhancing, and supporting SAP solutions (spanning all phases of full life-cycle implementations)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in SAP PP implementations and related platform management initiatives
- Thorough understanding of integration points to SAP MM, PP, WM, MRP and QM
- Awareness of current SAP trends and product offerings and the ability to present recommendations on the technology roadmap
- Ability to work on multiple projects or initiatives simultaneously
- Proven quality management (including testing and project stage gate reviews) skills
- Effective problem solving skills and various requirements gathering techniques
- Strong business acumen within sales, customer service, and logistics functional areas
- Exposure to MES and PM integration is a plus
- Ability to travel occasionally if required
Expert understanding of the following:
SAP Production Planning (PP): ATP, Material Master, Work Centers, Routings as they support Make-to-Order Production and Make-to-Stock
Job Type: Full-time