The Clinical Director is responsible for clinical and administrative operations for a Drug and Alcohol Program which provides IOP and OP services, offers MMT, MAT, and non-MAT options, and has intake and case management services. Provides direct supervision to assigned supervisors and managers.
- Interviews, hires, trains and supports a level of staffing to meet program needs; and coaches supervisors to interview for their staff.
- Develops and enhances employee competence and effectiveness by providing on-going guidance, mentoring, feedback and motivation to staff adhering to department and Merakey policies and procedures.
- Delivers annual performance evaluations, promotions, and terminations as necessary.
- Leads process involving collective bargaining unit agreement with regard to terminations, willful misconduct and higher-level violations to ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to consistently, per guidelines.
- Holds supervisors accountable for collective bargaining unit fact finding and grievance process for lower level violations such as attendance and performance.
- In absence of a supervisor, accountable for fact finding and grievances for lower level
Licensure in the state of Pennsylvania required. Ability to provide licensure supervision to LPC/LCSW.
Master’s Degree or higher in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, and/or counseling. High degree of clinical knowledge and competence, as well as management/business skills and knowledge of community-based behavioral health trends.
A minimum of five (5) years post degree experience in clinical practice and supervision.
Three (3) years’ experience in management capacity.
Experience delivering service and managing site-based programs.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and ability to collect, analyze, and interpret statistical information.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,859.00 - $86,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance